Understanding Esports InfluenceAugust 12, 2020analytics, eSports iQ, Video
“Influence may be the highest level of human skills.”Author unknown
The latest eSports iQ video series (click thumbnail below) explores the dynamics of influence among Fnatic, G2 Esports and Team Liquid fans.
- Content creators are esports influencers without playing professionally
- Team audiences are fragmented across multiple game titles
- Non-endemic partners benefit from understanding the unique nature of esports influence
- Esports personalities (casters) have significant influence among team fans
- Pro players have contextual, as opposed to general, influence
eSports iQ uses AI/machine learning to produce audience analytics that help you understand digital sport fans, their interests and how to interact with them.