The latest episode of the eSports iQ podcast series explores how video game content affects esports marketing. Specifically:
- Video game play and athletics are different mediums
- Ball-based games attract casual audiences to traditional sports media
- The importance of video game imagery to the presentation value of esports
- Brand marketing can add value by filling the gaps in storytelling
- Brand association is more contextual in esports
Previous podcast episodes (in video format) are hosted on our YouTube channel.